A foundation course that provided general background information for dog-
- Involved research and study of canine, breed specific and breed group origins.
- What kind of dog suits which kind of lifestyle and personality and what problems seem to be most common.
- Research and study of canine physiology, anatomy, grooming, maintenance, diet and general care, and canine communication.
- Dog training equipment and methods.
- Research and study of dominance in dogs and leadership theories.
- Understanding fears and complexity of levels.
… you have demonstrated such a high academic quality in your work, I want to push you as far as possible. My main comment is to keep your mind open and never stop learning – be open to change and keep a good journal to help you see where, how and why you had changes in thinking. At the end of the day, dogs are our best teachers!
-Diane Kunas, MA, MCFBA & CIDBT